Mob Squad - Episode 1 Mob Squad - Episode 1

This was MUCH better than I expected. The animations was pretty smooth, I also like the style you used, incorporating actual game footage or screen shots to use in this flash.
The voice acting and characterizations of the mobs were also pretty humorous, overall great.
Looking forward to more like this, keep up the good work.

TopStick TopStick

Amazing

This flash has put me in such a euphoriatic state of nostalgia in which I have you to thank. So many amazing characters in one flash, beating the fuck out of each other.
Thank you, so fucking much.
This reminds me of the good ol days and all those amazing animations.

Jessi's Dance Jessi's Dance

pelvic thrust *ugh*

i like it simple cute and funy love the end though. keep it up.

Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

i heard this song when it came out

and im so fucking happy that someone finally animated it thank you and you did it well keep it up :)

Pico's Brother Pico's Brother

amazing

overall just amazing but the only thing is pico's voice was way to deep lol but a really good story and p-ter p-bot just fuccking genius FUCKING GENIUS. keep up the good work.

Mario's Recital Mario's Recital

XD fucking love it

totally get the joke 5/5 ;D

Christmas with Dad and Me Christmas with Dad and Me

best gift ever.

Gladiators A Review Gladiators A Review

:D effin loved it

im a history geek so i loved it but remember vespasian didnt complete it his son did after vespasian died but what ever liked the style and narration oh and keep up the good work.

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES!

XDfucking amazing collab hope you guys get front page for this amazing amazing collab glad captain america was in it and the single ladies bit was just fucking hilarious.

JKAmovies responds:

Hoping it get's FP. Thanks :)

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

boom de ya da!

yes yes yes i love it. ive waited for someone to make this something exactly like this :D 5/5 10/10 loved funny origianal and fucking epic thats whats up.